Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silicone Sheet 7.5cm X 12 cm (3" X 4.8") - Guranteed Scar Treatment. Includes 1 Washable and Reusable Silicone Sheet Plus 4' of Rejuveness Tape. Effective for 6 Months of Treatment - Results in 1 - 2 Weeks - Average Healing Time 1 - 3 Months.

!9# Silicone Sheet 7.5cm X 12 cm (3" X 4.8") - Guranteed Scar Treatment. Includes 1 Washable and Reusable Silicone Sheet Plus 4' of Rejuveness Tape. Effective for 6 Months of Treatment - Results in 1 - 2 Weeks - Average Healing Time 1 - 3 Months.


Rate :
Post Date : Apr 19, 2012 19:53:25
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

ReJuveness silicone sheeting is a FDA Class-1 medical device clinically proven and guaranteed to provide results with our non-invasive scar treatment. Topically applied ReJuveness has been shown to be effective for scar therapy in over 100 studies, regardless of the scar type, location, or age. An international panel of scientists and experts on scarring, reviewing all the studies and literature on available scar treatments, determined silicone sheeting to be a leading non-surgical evidence-based scar treatment for scar management and scar prevention. Works better than adhesive silicone sheets that require medical tape after a few days of usage, Adhesive clogs pours in silicone sheeting reducing effectiveness and is more costly over the treatment period. Testimonials:"I just wanted to thank you so much for selling a product that really works. I am now able to look myself in the mirror without crying. Your silicone sheets have healed recent scars on my face caused from acne. The sheeting has raised indented scarring on my face to almost unnoticeable to even me and when I say even me, I mean that I am obsessed with flawless skin on my face. I am going to use your products on every scar I have and I know I will be satisfied. My scar on my face healed to almost gone in only two weeks. Thank you so much and I will be sure to pass on the word to everyone I know. Thanks Elanor, New Jersey ". "I Have Tried Everything Before, that didn't work and this really works! My scars have become lighter and are disappearing after only two weeks - that's why I am coming back for more. This is great! I.A. New Hyde Park". "Your Products Have Been Working Like a Miracle ! -Tamaki"

Disclaimer : This site/page does not included in any the parts with amazon.com but it is participant in the amazon services LLC associates program by advertising and linking to amazon.com , Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。